700 Industrial Avenue
Address: 700 Industrial Ave, Ottawa, ON K1G 0Y9, Canada
Category: Office Suburban, Warehouse
This complex is located on the South Side of Industrial Avenue between Alta Vista Drive and St. Laurent Boulevard in a high profile location in Ottawa’s East End. 700 Industrial Avenue offers prime access to other commercial and industrial businesses and is just 15 minutes away from the city’s downtown business core.
The multi-level Building sits on a distinctive lot that borders two busy thoroughfares, Industrial and Coronation Avenues. It is built on an attractive sloping grade, providing a two-storey office structure on one side and a single level warehouse on the other.
The warehouse portion of the development offers complete flexibility. Twenty-five truck bays of varying sizes can accommodate a full range of commercial uses. The bays are arranged in a sawtooth design to provide efficient traffic flow.
The two storeys of office and showroom space take full advantage of the slope of the land featuring one level of office space that overlooks the warehouse operations.
On-site private outdoor parking is available for approximately 181 cars.
- Total rentable area: 60,047 of warehouse space and 50,000 of office space
- Number of floors: 2 above grade, 1 below grade and 1 warehouse level
- Building Renovations: Energy savings lighting retrofit and water conservation retrofit.
- Freight Handling: 17 bays for shipping and receiving. Dock level loading with bays of varied sizes.
- Amenities: Close to restaurants, major shopping centers, the Ottawa train station and main post office. 10 minutes from downtown and easy access from the Queensway.
Surface parking: Tenant and visitor for 181 cars.
Mechanical, Electrical, etc
- Heating: Natural gas roof top units for heating and cooling.
- HVAC operating hours: 08H00 to 18H00 (operating hours can be extended to meet tenant’s requirements at an additional charge)
- Emergency power: Emergency lighting in common areas provided by battery packs. Battery back-up for fire and life safety systems
- Light fixtures: High efficiency fluorescents and high efficiency 347V in warehouse
- Fibre optics: Available to the building
- Monitoring: Off-site monitoring station for fire, and elevator 24/7
- Fire detection: Heat and smoke detection devices to meet code requirements for the building. Fire hose cabinets, portable fire extinguishers and pull stations as per code for building.
- Sprinklers: complete building fully sprinkleled
Daily cleaning: Daily, full service cleaning for all tenancies.
Business Hours: Monday – Friday from 08H00 to 18H00
- Recycling: paper, plastics, glass, cans, cardboard and newsprint.
- Building greening: To reduce the carbon footprint of the building a full lighting retrofit for energy efficiency and a water conservation retrofit..
- Itinerant Building Manager and Day Porter.
- A computerized Tenant Maintenance Request System provides immediate response and close follow up of all tenant maintenance requests and other enquiries.
|Suite||Size (Sq.Ft.)||Available Date||As Built Plan||Furniture Plan||Features|
|Suite B019, 700 Industrial Avenue||5294 sq. ft.||immediately||
Download As Built Plan (PDF)