Beacon Hill Shopping Centre
Address: 2339 Ogilvie Rd, Ottawa, ON K1J 8M6, Canada
Beacon Hill Shopping Centre is an enclosed shopping mall and office complex serving the consumer needs of the growing family community of Gloucester, just southeast of Ottawa’s city Centre. The mall’s Tenants include a Bank of Nova Scotia, Shoppers Drug Mart, a Bakeshop, Post Office, Hairstylist and other such commercial amenities.
The mall is situated in a prominent and easily accessible location, near the intersection of two busy thoroughfares. Ample parking is available on-site and public transit makes the shopping centre an easy destination.
Unit 10, 2039 Ogilvie Road 5,920 sq. ft.
Unit 20, 2339 Ogilvie Road 1209 sq. ft.
Unit 24, 2339 Ogilvie Road 3053 sq. ft.
Unit 33, 2339 Ogilvie Road 1683 sq. ft.
Unit M200, 2,339 Olgilvie Road 3145 sq. ft.
Storage L001, 2339 Ogilvie Road 20959 sq. ft.
- Total rentable area: 92,235
- Number of floors: 1 floor for retail and office use, mezzanine and 1 basement level
- Washrooms: Men’s and Women’s washroom in common area
- Elevators/Passenger: One passenger elevator from ground to B-1 level
- Barrier Free Access: at entrance doors
- Amenities: Strip Mall and Office complex. Tenants include, Scotiabank, Shoppers Drug Mart, Service Canada, Medical Clinic and Post Office. Lots of on-site free parking. Bus service stops at Mall.
Surface parking: for 552 cars, tenants and clients
Mechanical, Electrical, etc
- HVAC: Individual roof top units for heating and cooling for each tenancy.
- Emergency power: Emergency generator for lighting only
- Light fixtures: Fluorescent fixtures through out the mall
- Fibre optics: Available to the building
- Monitoring: Off-Site monitoring station for fire, burglar and common area, elevator 24/7
- Sprinklers: Complete building to meet code requirements
- Fire detection: Heat and smoke detection devices to meet code requirements for the building. Fire hose cabinets at main entrance and in basement. Portable fire extinguishers and pull stations as per code for the building.
- Video Surveillance: Security cameras on-site
Daily cleaning: On-site Concierge, common areas only
Business Hours: Monday – Friday from 07H30 to 18H00; Saturday – Sunday from 09H00 – 17H00.
- Recycling: Tenants to arrange for recycling. Paper and cardboard by Landlord
- Building greening: Common area lighting retrofit for energy efficiency in 2007. Water conservation retro-fit in 2007.
- On-site Day Engineer, Itinerant Building Manager.
- A computerized Tenant Maintenance Request System provides immediate response and close follow up of all tenant maintenance requests and other enquiries.