2650 Queensview Drive
Address: 2650 Queensview Dr, Ottawa, ON K2B 8H6, Canada
Category: Office Suburban
The Building at 2650 Queensview Drive in Ottawa’s West End is highly visible to the Queensway traffic. From this convenient location Tenant’s and visitors alike can have immediate access to the region’s high-tech sector to the West or to Ottawa’s downtown business core to the East.
This complex features an attractive atrium and boasts state-of-the-art technology that ensures an energy-efficient working environment. A microprocessor controls the energy management systems for total building comfort, and solar cell sensors control motorized interior window shades for air conditioning efficiency.
Ample parking, both outdoor and underground, is available.
- Total rentable area: 80,000
- Number of floors: 2 floors
- Building Renovations: A full lighting replacement for energy efficiency was undertaken and water conservation.
- Washrooms: Men’s and Women’s washroom on each floor, barrier free on each floor
- Elevators/Passenger: 2 hydraulic elevators
- Barrier Free Access: Yes
- Amenities: On-site cafeteria, high visibility from the Queensway, close proximity to restaurants, shopping and gym Facilities, such as; Goodlife Fitness, Starbucks, Chapters, Ikea, Milestones, Milano Pizza, Big Rig, and major banks. Close access to the Queensway and accessible to transit. Specialty architectural features such as a skylight atrium. On-site storage lockers available for rent to tenants.
- On site garage: For tenants only, 89 cars
- Surface parking: Tenant and visitor parking for 207 cars
Mechanical, Electrical, etc
- Heating: Gas fired boiler reheat coil in duct and radiant heat around perimeter
- HVAC: 6 roof top units for cooling only
- HVAC operating hours: 08H00 to 18H00 (operating hours can be extended to meet tenant’s requirements at an additional charge)
- Emergency power: Natural gas generator for fire and life safety systems
- Light fixtures: T8 – ceiling mounted low voltage fixtures, complete lighting retrofit for energy efficiency
- Fibre optics: Available to the building
- Monitoring: Off-Site monitoring station for fire, and elevator 24/7
- Fire detection: Heat and smoke detection devices to meet code requirements for the Building. 5 fire hose cabinets per floor. Portable fire extinguishers and pull stations on all floors.
- Sprinklers: complete building fully sprinkleled
- Video Surveillance: Security cameras on-site
Daily cleaning: Daily, full service cleaning for all tenancies.
- Business Hours: Monday – Friday from 08H00 to 18H00
- Recycling: paper, plastics, glass, cans, cardboard and newsprint.
- Building greening: a full lighting replacement for energy efficiency was undertaken in 2007. Water conservation retro-fit in 2007.
- Itinerant Building Manager and Day Porter.
- A computerized Tenant Maintenance Request System provides immediate response and close follow up of all tenant maintenance requests and other enquiries.