1926 Merivale Road
Located on Merivale Road just south of Hunt Club, this mixed office-warehouse facility is ideally located for an enterprise that requires a prominent location outside of the downtown core.
The 10,000 foot warehouse boasts three overhead garage doors leading to an expansive area over nineteen feet high. The office level comprises of 17,500 square feet of tastefully finished space ready to be occupied “as is” or to be retro-fitted to the Tenant’s needs.
On-site parking can comfortably accommodate over 70 vehicles.
Address: 1926 Merivale Rd, Ottawa, ON K2G 1E8, Canada
Category: Office Suburban, Warehouse
- Total rentable area: 17,808 of office space and 19,990 of warehouse space
- Number of floors: 2 floors plus Warehouse.
- Building Renovations: Energy savings lighting retrofit and water conservation retrofit. Building façade revitalization, new multi-zone and HVAC system installed in 2008.
- Washrooms: Men’s and Women’s washroom on each floor
- Amenities: Located just south of Hunt Club, the building is well position for access to cross-city traffic and the myriad of businesses and shopping on the Merivale Road strip.
- On site garage: Tenant only covered parking for 20 cars
- Surface parking: Tenant and visitor parking for 53 cars
Mechanical, Electrical, etc
- HVAC: New multi-zone high efficiency HVAC units installed 2008
- HVAC operating hours: 08H00 to 18H00 (operating hours can be extended to meet tenant’s requirements at an additional charge)
- Emergency power: Emergency lighting in common areas provided by battery packs.
- Light fixtures: T8 ceiling mounted low wattage fixtures, complete lighting retrofit in 2007 for energy efficiency
- Monitoring: Off-site monitoring station for fire, and elevator 24/7
- Fire detection: Heat and smoke detection devices to meet code requirements for the Building. Fire hose cabinets, portable fire extinguishers and pull stations per code for the building.
- Sprinklers: Complete building, fully sprinklered
- Video Surveillance: Security cameras on-site
- Recycling: paper, plastics, glass, cans, cardboard and newsprint.
- Building greening: To reduce the carbon footprint of the building, a lighting replacement for energy efficiency was done in 2007 and a water conservation retrofit in 2007.
- Itinerant Building Manager and Day Porter.
- A computerized Tenant Maintenance Request System provides immediate response and close follow up of all tenant maintenance requests and other enquiries.