75 Albert Street
Located in the heart of Ottawa's busy downtown business district, the Fuller Building provides a comfortable environment for the modern executive. The Building offers distinguished corporate surroundings and a modern on-site cafeteria for the Tenant's convenience. Its proximity to major business and government complexes and the Provincial Courthouse, and its location on a main transit route makes this Building convenient for both Tenant and client alike.
Private and secure underground parking is available and on site property management personnel permits a timely response to the Tenant's needs.
- Physical Properties
- Mechanical, Electrical, etc
- Life Safety/Security
- Property Management
- Total rentable area: 160,290
- Number of floors: 11 floors plus two basement levels
- Building Renovations: Corridor renovations 2008, energy savings lighting retrofit in 2007, energy conservation retrofit to building systems 2005 and water conservation retrofit, 2007
- Washrooms: Men's and Women's washroom on each floor, barrier free at B-1 level.
- Elevators/Passenger: 3 high speed gearless elevators with computerized controls to monitor traffic usage and reduce wait times.
- Freight elevator: One of the elevators is oversized in height to double as a freight elevator when required.
- Amenities: On-site cafeteria, boardroom rental available for tenants. On major transit arteries for easy access from all parts of the City. Close to Parliament Hill, the Courthouse, the Central Business District, the National Arts Centre, the Ottawa Convention Centre, shopping, dining and major hotels. On-site storage lockers available for lease to tenants
- On site garage: Tenant parking for up to 80 cars, 4 levels.
Mechanical, Electrical, etc
- Heating: 2 gas fired boilers provide heat to perimeter induction units and interior space.
- HVAC: Seimens Energy Conservation Retrofit in 2005, computer controlled building ventilation system designed to meet Ashrae fresh air requirements, automated temperature controls for energy efficiency and fan assisted VAV system for cooling. High efficiency chiller scheduled for installation in 2009 to meet CRC requirements of the "Montreal Protocol".
- HVAC operating hours: 08H00 to 18H00 (operating hours can be extended to meet tenant's requirements at an additional charge)
- Emergency power: Diesel generator, for fire and life safety systems.
- Light fixtures: T8 ceiling mounted low voltage fixtures, complete lighting retrofit in 2007 for energy efficiency
- Fibre optics: Available to the Building
- Monitoring: Off-site monitoring station for fire, and elevators 24/7
- Fire detection: Heat and smoke detection devices to meet code requirements for the Building. 1 fire hose cabinet per floor. Portable fire extinguishers and pull stations on each floor.
- Video Surveillance: Security cameras on-site.
- Daily cleaning: Daily, full service "green" cleaning for all tenancies.
- Business Hours: Monday - Friday from 08H00 to 18H00
- Recycling: paper, plastics, glass, cans, cardboard and newsprint.
- Building greening: To reduce the carbon footprint of the building and to provide a healthier work environment for the tenants the Building was converted to "green" cleaning in 2008, digitally controlled automated building systems were installed in 2005, a full lighting replacement for energy efficiency done in 2007 and a water conservation retrofit in 2007.
- On-site Day Engineer. Building Manager shared between 2 adjacent buildings.
- Metcalfe Realty's property management office is located in the Varette Building at 130 Albert Street which is only 1 city block from the 75 Albert Street building. This close proximity of the property management office provides the tenants with convenient first class property management and tenant care.
- A computerized Tenant Maintenance Request System provides for early response and close follow up of all tenant maintenance requests and other enquiries.
- Suite 0204 (contiguous with 206 and 205) 1,889 sq.ft.
- Suite 0205 (contiguous with 204 and 206) 3,856 sq.ft.
- Suite 0206 (Contiguous with 204 and 205 ) 1,694 sq.ft.
- Suite 0302 2,943 sq.ft.
- Suite 0401 765 sq.ft.
- Suite 0603 (Contiguous with 608 and 611 ) 3,787 sq.ft.
- Suite 0608 (Contiguous with 603 and 611 ) 999 sq.ft.
- Suite 0610 2,071 sq.ft.
- Suite 0900 3,060 sq.ft.
- Suite B120 2,465 sq.ft.
- Suite B121 980 sq.ft.